Aesthetic Institute of India’s Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Training is the perfect complement to other aesthetic injectible procedures (i.e. Botulinum/facial Fillers) and can be easily incorporated into aesthetic practices.
In This Course You’ll Learn
- Platelet biology
- What is PRP
- Different growth factors and their function
- PRP devices and processing PRP
- Centrifugation single spin & double spin method
- Creation and activation of PRP
- Indications of PRP
- Contraindication of PRP
- What is PRF?
- Use of PRP and PRF in various dental ,maxillofacial and priodontic indications.
- Patient Assessment
- Planning the Treatment
- Performing the Procedure