MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION
Intermediate, 10+2 or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board/University.
AGE & SEX
There is no bar of age in both the sexes any person of age above 18 can join this courses.
MEDIUM INSTRUCTIONS OF STUDY
English & Hindi Medium
Academic Fee- Rs.5000/ -(Rs. Five Thousand only) would be deposited at the time of admission.
All Academic fee will be deposited at the time of admission.
The fee can be paid through cash/a Demand / Bank Draft
Deposit fee shall not be adjustable & Refundable in any condition.
Theory : Part - 1
- Misconceptions Related to Yoga
- Nature and definition of Yoga-I
- Nature and definition of Yoga-II
- Nature and definition of Yoga-III
- Yoga and life
- Introducation to Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga – Eight Branches
Theory : Part - 2
- Yama (Mental Discipline)
- Nayamas (Mental Purification)
- Asanas : Yogic Pastures
- Cure of Diseases through Yoga
- Mind and Atama
- Chakras and Important Nadis
- Kundalini Yoga
- Yogic Diet
Theory : Part - 3
Practical : Yoga